How to Program:
Open the existing Remote Controller casing, refer to the 8 digits number adjustable switches ,
Open the new Remote Controller casing, adjust the 8 digits switches exactly the same with the existing Remote Controller.
*Please check your original remote control before ordering. Make sure the IC chip of your remote control is SMC5326 and the frequency (330MHz/433MHz) , NO refund/return for wrong order.
– This wireless remote control is 330MHz/433MHz frequency commonly use for Autogate, Garage door opener or Alarm system
– Users just need to open the back case and adjust 8 DIP switch according to existing old remote control to use.
– Please make sure that your remote with 5326 chip and 330MHz or 433MHz before buying,otherwise,it won’t be compatible with our products.
1PCS = 1 *Remote control 1 *Battery (battery installed in the remote control)
How to Copy Your Remote Control:
– Open the Original Remote Controller casing
– Refer to the 8 DIGITS adjustable switches
– Open the New Remote Controller casing
– Adjust the 8 DIGITS switches to be exactly the same with the Original Remote Controller
– Now your key is successfully duplicated!
P/S: you are required to check the IC model number and frequency of your existing remote before placing order, customers who purchased wrong ic and frequency will not be refunded.
#Autogate #AutogateRemote #RemoteControl #SMC5326 #Remote330MHz #Remote433MHz #WirelessRemote #WirelessRemoteControl #AutogateRemoteControl